“I was born at an early age to biological parents. I was born in a manger."
“I created Crazy Ass Dates podcast after realizing that failing at dating is something I’m really good at.”
A native of Dallas, Texas and a graduateof the University of Texas at Austin. “Hook Em!”
- Fave Spice Girl: Ginger
- Fave color: blue
- Blood type: honey
- Fave burrito flavor: Mexican
- 5’8” tall (other dimensions available upon request)
“I’m a sucker for love and brief romantic walks to the taco truck.”
“Corny jokes are in my go-to arsenal.”
Hailing from Sacramento, California and seasoning her performance sauce across the globe,
Kayah Franklin is a dancer, actress and self-proclaimed sucker for love.
- BFA from Howard University in Washington DC.
- Performed 7 seasons with Dallas Black Dance Theater.
- Has performed original works by noted choreographers including Matthew Rushing, Ulysses Dove and Twyla Tharp.
“Every day I get asked how I know so much about dating, love, and relationships. Well, the proof is in the pudding:
People are nicely packaged, but it’s on us to see how good they taste.”
- Wish my life was an endless 80’s music video, but not one of those videos
- There was once a woman that gave birth to me. That woman would come to be known as my mother.
- I am a fierce advocate for ending forced castration of male canines. All dogs have a right to choose.
“I still love all things NSYNC - especially Justin Timberlake. I like to think of myself as an unlicensed positivity therapist.”
“I hail from New York by way of Florida. I’ve called Texas home for nearly a decade now - and still consider myself an East Coaster.”
- I used to be a murder mystery theater actor.
- I can do trapeze.
- My multifaceted Boricua attitude can go from 0-100 real quick.
Born a Texan filmmaker, since a young age I've created media ranging from home videos to big budget productions. Video production is my one true love; my mom's struggling to understand the relationship.
- Movie buff
- Cats <3
- Not the movie^